We believe that current Transfer Pricing practices can be automated and improved, for the benefit of all transfer pricing practitioners.
We are dedicated to building new tools and models that will reduce compliance costs while providing objective evidence in Transfer Pricing matters.
Innovation & Scientific rigor – We build state-of-the-art statistical models.
Independence & Integrity – We are an independent company providing objective results.
Teamwork & Excellence – We are able to partner with stakeholders from all horizons.
TP qube co-founders
- Thibaut is an economist with a specialization in statistical modeling. Thibaut has worked 5 years at NERA economic consulting and has a recent teaching experience at HEC Paris.
- Thibaut graduated from HEC Paris and from the Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hugo is a data scientist with a deep expertise on corporate finance and industrial organization. Hugo has worked 6 years at NERA economic consulting.
- Hugo graduated from Ecole polytechnique, ENSAE and SciencesPo.
- Lukas has worked 5 years at NERA Economic Consulting, specializing in transfer pricing economic analyses.
- Lukas graduated from the Vienna University of Business and Economics and holds a Master’s degree in Economics and Business Administration.
- Lukas is also co-founder of Atometrics, our sister company.
- Sylvain has more than 10 years of experience in financial strategy and economic consulting.
- Sylvain graduated from the Skema Business School and holds a Master in market finance.
- Sylvain is also co-founder of Atometrics, our sister company.